Chanel Sublimage La Creme Ultimate Skin Revitalisation - Texture Fine 50g
The exceptional next-generation cream enriched with the Éphémères of Planifolia: rare and powerful molecules that disappear almost as quickly as they appear during the fruit's ripening process. Ephemeral in nature yet eternal in the formula, these extraordinary molecules transmit their infinite revitalising power to the skin. Intensely revitalised, the skin regains its strength, radiance and perfection.
The next generation of SUBLIMAGE La Crème combines 12 actions to restore the skin's strength, vitality and perfection:
vitality: ideally moisturised, comfortable and protected, the skin appears radiant and healthy.
- strength: the skin regains its tightness and elasticity, wrinkles are smoothed and the facial contour is firmed.
- perfection: dark spots are reduced, the skin texture is refined, the complexion is more even and the skin appears plumped.
The Éphémères of Planifolia are extracted at a precise moment during the fruit's growth, just before they disappear. They are captured and made eternal using Chrono-Extraction, a delicate process developed by CHANEL Research, perfectly adapted to the molecule's fragile state.
SUBLIMAGE La Crème offers a collection of exceptional creams, with light to rich textures, for tailor-made use morning and evening, adapted to every need, season and occasion:
La Crème Texture Fine is as fresh and light as silk satin.
- Apply SUBLIMAGE La Crème with the spatula. Dab a small amount onto each cheek, the forehead, neck and décolleté.
- Smooth over the face, from the center outwards. Then, glide under the jawline, from chin to ears. Finally, for the décolleté, gently smooth outwards from chin to clavicles.
- To optimise the benefits of the cream, perform the revitalising application gesture developed specially by CHANEL. Massage in circular movements with the knuckles, and closed hands, over key areas of the face.
Source : Chanel
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the perfumes original?
All of the perfumes at Your Scent Station are 100% original. We only carry genuine brand name fragrances. NO imitations, NO knock-offs and NO inspired. Check what our customers say about us:
What are Testers? Are they orginal?
All testers sold at yourscentstation.com are 100% original, only without the fancy retail box. Testers usually come in different tester box (white or brown), as originally produced by their manufacturer. The purpose of testers are for the counter in the department store and therefore the quality of the perfume is exactly the same.
At Your Scent Station, all testers are brand new and unused. Testers are great if you want the same original quality at a lower price and don't really care much about the fancy packaging.
What is the difference between EDP and EDT?
The difference between an Eau de Parfum (EDP) and an Eau de Toilette (EDT) is the concentration of the perfume oil. EDP perfumes have a higher concentration of perfume oil compared to EDT.
Note: EDP does not mean it lasts longer. Longevity depends on how the notes interact with your skin.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa/Mastercard and online banking from local Malaysian banks (ex: Maybank2u, Cimbclicks, etc.) Cash method is only available when Your Scent Station participates in weekend markets in shopping malls. Follow Your Scent Station on Instagram or Facebook to stay updated.