Chanel Sublimage Le Teint Ultimate Radiance Generating Cream Foundation 5ml
- An ultimate radiance-generating cream foundation for a sublime experience of light day after day.
- Extremely sensorial, its luscious and lightweight cream emulsion offers a second-skin sensation. The complexion is even and radiant with vitality. Skin is incredibly soft, supple and moisturised.
- Adjustable coverage: from light to medium.
Suitable for all skin types.
How to use
- Apply SUBLIMAGE LE TEINT with the spatula, dabbing a small amount onto each cheek, the forehead and chin.
- For a precise and natural makeup result, spread the texture from the middle of the face outwards with the dedicated brush.
- Intense Vanilla Planifolia water delivers strength and vitality to the skin, while preserving its quality.
- Diamond powder, encapsulated in silicon beads and combined with synthetic mica, reflects light in a spectacular way and offers incomparable radiance.
- A cocktail of three plant-origin ingredients: glycerin, biosaccharide and phytosqualane for 12-hour* hydration and long-lasting comfort.
*Instrumental evaluation on a panel of 22 women.
Source : Chanel
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the perfumes original?
All of the perfumes at Your Scent Station are 100% original. We only carry genuine brand name fragrances. NO imitations, NO knock-offs and NO inspired. Check what our customers say about us:
What are Testers? Are they orginal?
All testers sold at yourscentstation.com are 100% original, only without the fancy retail box. Testers usually come in different tester box (white or brown), as originally produced by their manufacturer. The purpose of testers are for the counter in the department store and therefore the quality of the perfume is exactly the same.
At Your Scent Station, all testers are brand new and unused. Testers are great if you want the same original quality at a lower price and don't really care much about the fancy packaging.
What is the difference between EDP and EDT?
The difference between an Eau de Parfum (EDP) and an Eau de Toilette (EDT) is the concentration of the perfume oil. EDP perfumes have a higher concentration of perfume oil compared to EDT.
Note: EDP does not mean it lasts longer. Longevity depends on how the notes interact with your skin.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa/Mastercard and online banking from local Malaysian banks (ex: Maybank2u, Cimbclicks, etc.) Cash method is only available when Your Scent Station participates in weekend markets in shopping malls. Follow Your Scent Station on Instagram or Facebook to stay updated.